Awards & Appreciations
Thanks for your support and encouragement and we will make persistent efforts to keep up the good work.
- Caring Company 5years+ Award from 2013 to 2021
- Certificate of Appreciation from Benji’s Centre for supporting walkathon Charity
- Global 100 2019 Winner – Offshore Company Incorporation & Secretarial Service Provider of the Year in Hong Kong 2019
- Family-friendly Employers Award Scheme 2017/18
- Corporate INTL Global Award – Offshore Company Incorporation & Secretarial Service Provider of the Year in Hong Kong 2018
- THANK YOU Certificate from The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon for visiting the singleton elderly, single-parent families, unemployed & many other disadvantaged groups
- Certificate of Appreciation from Social Welfare Department and Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged
- THANK YOU Certificate from Orbis for supporting Orbis World Sight Day 2016
- Family-friendly Employers Award Scheme 2015/16
- THANK YOU Certificate from HER Fund for sharing expertise Workshop on Organization Registration
- THANK YOU Letter from Yuen Kong Kindergarten for the donation of foodstuffs
- CSR Award in the Enterprising Hong Kong Awards 2015 – Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Entrepreneurs
- Most Valuable Services Awards in Hong Kong 2015
- “The Hong Kong Enterprise Pioneer – King Supreme of 2013” Awarded from the Judging Committee of Wen Wei Po
After 30 years of ups and downs, Panocean Secretarial Group is still full of enthusiasm and courage to gain a firm foothold in the industry because of our rich experience as well as conscientious and attentive service attitude. Over the years, we have been relying on the support and trust of our clients, which is also the driving force to make us keep improving and doing better.
In the future, will continue to implement our business principles and strive to provide our clients with quality and satisfying services in the hope of continually improving our professional qualities. At the same time, we will continue to actively participate in charities and community services, caring for the community and assisting more people in need, so as to help and serve the community even a little more.